Bahmni PAT call on 7 Sept 2022

Hello Everyone,

[Reminder] We have PAT call happening at 6:30 pm IST, 1 pm UTC today, Wednesday 7 September, 2022. See your timezone here: Your timezone

Zoom meeting: Launch Meeting - Zoom

Please provide any topic you would like to discuss in this thread.

@arjun @mksrom @ramashish @shivarachakonda @binduak @swetha184 @laxman @anandpatel @snehabagri @sushilp @sushmit @vmalini @dipakthapa @ramashish @mddubey @rrameshbtech @mddubey @iadksd @mwelazek @michaelbontyes @buvaneswariarun @sanjayap @florianrappl @apaule @mwelazek @tejakancherla @rabbott @gsluthra @wolf @mdg583 @akhilmalhotra @n0man @swatigogia @mohant @sanofersameera @soorya @deepthi @rohit.yawalkar @venu @atish1603 @grace @abhinab @binduak @mohant @sivareddy

1. OpenMRS FHIR2 Module

Please find notes here

Preliminary follow up on the SNOMED-CT vs SCT conflict issue: Bahmni: SNOMED vs SCT conflict

Hey @gsluthra,

@akanter has offered to join a PAT call soon to talk through the remaining custom concepts (eg to i.d. ones that could be added to CIEL itself); how does that sound to you? Next week doesn’t work for him but after that could work.

I would love to ensure that Bahmni’s needs are fully met by CIEL. Looking at maps to SNOMED CT, LOINC and appropriate question/answers are there… so would love to join.

1 Like

@akanter - Attending the PAT call will be great. Details are as follows: https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/BAH/pages/587956241/Product+Architecture+Team

If the time doesn’t suit you, and you would like a separate call to go over our use of CIEL, and some of the additions/modifications… we can setup a separate call to go over those.

@akhilmalhotra - can help organise this.

Would Oct 5th be an OK date or is it too late? I will have more free time after Oct 1…

@akhilmalhotra will coordinate with you directly @akanter . After 1st Oct should be fine.