Bahmni PAT call on 20th July 2022

Hello Everyone,

[Reminder] We have PAT call happening at 6:30 pm IST , that’s 1 pm UTC, 9 am Eastern Time Wednesday, 20th July 2022 .

Zoom meeting: Launch Meeting - Zoom

Please provide any topic you would like to discuss in this thread.

@ajeenckya @arjun @mksrom @pramidat @ramashish @shivarachakonda @binduak @swetha184 @laxman @anandpatel @snehabagri @sushilp @sushmit @vmalini @dipakthapa @ramashish @angshuonline @pradiptakundu @mddubey @rrameshbtech @mddubey @iadksd @mwelazek @michaelbontyes @buvaneswariarun @praveenad @sanjayap @florianrappl @apaule @mwelazek @som.bhattacharyya @tejakancherla @rabbott @gsluthra @wolf @mdg583 @akhilmalhotra @n0man @swatigogia @mohant @sanofersameera @soorya @deepthi @rohit.yawalkar @venu @atish1603 @grace

Clinic Config Squad would like to discuss the possibility of mapping multiple specialities to a service in the appointments module. cc: @soorya @deepthi

Infra sqaud would like to showcase about setting up centralised logging with Loki stack in docker-compose and also a share back about the analysis on security scanners for Bahmni.

1 Like

I’d like to share some of my experiences as a Bahmni implementer over the years and the challenges that I have encountered in different implementations.

1 Like

@Gokul would be doing a demo on Crater company configuration.

Please find notes here