Dear fellow forumers,
I’m super new to this. But I’m helping out with my friend in an experimental digital ocean deployment of Bahmni.
He apparently followed the Bahmni guide quite closely, has worked pretty well.
But here’s where he got stuck and called me… And as you can see, i’m not much help.
OpenERP Apps Unreachable
Showing locally available modules
This is the error code that flashes up on the top right when we click on Modules-App.
- I have tried to include the directory to /opt/bahmni-erp/bahmni-addons to the /etc/openerp/openerp-server.conf
- I tried to ping apps.odoo.com from the server it is ok.
- I checked all the firewall, and even removed the firewall.
- I tried to on the openerp debug mode.
- I tried to read the source code.
- But still I cannot and I ask for help.
A. Can someone point me to the right way to debug this bahmni-openerp app? B. Does someone know where I should start looking?
Thank you for reading this!