Bahmni Multi Server Deployment & App Startup Error

After a long trial and error, I have finally installed Bahmni version 0.92 on Azure using two CentOS 7.6 VMs (one for MySQL and another for Bahmni). However, the applications don’t start.

I only installed emr, reports and atomfeed. The service --status-all command displays the following:

atomfeed-console is running with pid: 1049 Service bahmni-reports is running with pid: 1052 Checking jexec statusnetconsole module not loaded Configured devices: lo eth0 Currently active devices: lo eth0 Service openmrs is running with pid: 12440

So, the applications appear to be running. But neither Bahmni nor the OpenMRS application start. The bottom of the OpenMRS log file contains bunch of exceptions. Here’s a sample…

10-12-2019 02:30:14 [ERROR] TaskFactory - OpenmrsClassLoader could not load class: org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.task.OpenElisPatientFeedFailedEventsTask. Probably due to a module not being loaded 10-12-2019 02:30:14 [ERROR] TimerSchedulerServiceImpl - Failed to schedule task OpenElis Patient Atom Feed Failed Event Task org.openmrs.scheduler.SchedulerException: could not load class at org.openmrs.scheduler.TaskFactory.createInstance(TaskFactory.java:72) at org.openmrs.scheduler.timer.TimerSchedulerServiceImpl.scheduleTask(TimerSchedulerServiceImpl.java:217) at org.openmrs.scheduler.timer.TimerSchedulerServiceImpl.onStartup(TimerSchedulerServiceImpl.java:107) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317) at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:190)

Any help would be appreciated since I’ve been at it for a long time.

Thanks Ahsan