Bahmni Log in Error

I tried to login to Bahmni however I get the following error “There was an unexpected issue on the server. Please try again”

1. What might cause this ?
  2. Where can I find the error log for this ? I tried to look at openmrs.log but it didn’t log any of the failed login.
  3. I tried to restart the application using bahmni -i local stop then bahmni -i local start. The login works fine, however after a few minutes the login fails again with the same error.

Hi @abiieez, Did you add the user as a provider and given the required privileges to that user to login. You can check this wiki page to know more about creating users from OpenMRS and adding privileges.

I am getting error whether I am using the private IP as well as the public IP. Below is the error log

org.springframework.web.HttpRequestMethodNotSupportedException: Request method 'DELETE' not supported
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter$ServletHandlerMethodResolver.resolveHandlerMethod(AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.java:670)
        at org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.invokeHandlerMethod(AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.java:435)

Any idea why the above is happening ? How do I solve it ?

HandlerMapping ERROR - OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.processFailedEvents(79) |2018-05-05 14:18:46,030| openelisatomfeedclient:failed feed execution while running failed eventsjava.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException at org.bahmni.module.bahmnicore.properties.BahmniCoreProperties.getProperty(BahmniCoreProperties.java:28) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.ElisAtomFeedProperties.getPatientFeedUri(ElisAtomFeedProperties.java:19) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.impl.OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.getFeedUri(OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.java:49) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.OpenElisFeedClient.createAtomFeedClient(OpenElisFeedClient.java:55) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.OpenElisFeedClient.getAtomFeedClient(OpenElisFeedClient.java:49) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.impl.OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.processFailedEvents(OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.java:69) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317) at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:201) at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy289.processFailedEvents(Unknown Source) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.task.OpenElisPatientFeedFailedEventsTask.execute(OpenElisPatientFeedFailedEventsTask.java:13) at org.openmrs.scheduler.tasks.TaskThreadedInitializationWrapper.execute(TaskThreadedInitializationWrapper.java:67) at org.openmrs.scheduler.timer.TimerSchedulerTask.execute(TimerSchedulerTask.java:94) at org.openmrs.api.context.Daemon$2.run(Daemon.java:135) ERROR - TimerSchedulerTask.run(50) |2018-05-05 14:18:46,051| FATAL ERROR: Task [class org.openmrs.scheduler.tasks.TaskThreadedInitializationWrapper] failed due to exception [java.lang.RuntimeException] java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.impl.OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.processFailedEvents(OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.java:80) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317) at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:201) at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy289.processFailedEvents(Unknown Source) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.task.OpenElisPatientFeedFailedEventsTask.execute(OpenElisPatientFeedFailedEventsTask.java:13) at org.openmrs.scheduler.tasks.TaskThreadedInitializationWrapper.execute(TaskThreadedInitializationWrapper.java:67) at org.openmrs.scheduler.timer.TimerSchedulerTask.execute(TimerSchedulerTask.java:94) at org.openmrs.api.context.Daemon$2.run(Daemon.java:135) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.bahmni.module.bahmnicore.properties.BahmniCoreProperties.getProperty(BahmniCoreProperties.java:28) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.ElisAtomFeedProperties.getPatientFeedUri(ElisAtomFeedProperties.java:19) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.impl.OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.getFeedUri(OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.java:49) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.OpenElisFeedClient.createAtomFeedClient(OpenElisFeedClient.java:55) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.OpenElisFeedClient.getAtomFeedClient(OpenElisFeedClient.java:49) at org.bahmni.module.elisatomfeedclient.api.client.impl.OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.processFailedEvents(OpenElisPatientFailedEventsFeedClientImpl.java:69) … 11 more ERROR - CommonsLoggingOutput.error(75) |2018-05-05 14:18:53,686| Line=278 The content of element type “dwr” must match “(init?,allow?,signatures?)”. WARN - OpenmrsUtil.getRuntimePropertiesFilePathName(2085) |2018-05-05 14:18:53,726| Unable to find a runtime properties file at /openmrs-runtime.properties WARN - OpenmrsUtil.getRuntimePropertiesFilePathName(2085) |2018-05-05 14:18:54,891| Unable to find a runtime properties file at /openmrs-runtime.properties

1 Like