Bahmni installtion error on centos 6.9

PLAY RECAP ********************************************************************* localhost : ok=38 changed=9 unreachable=0 failed=1

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/bin/bahmni”, line 9, in load_entry_point(‘bahmni==0.1’, ‘console_scripts’, ‘bahmni’)() File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.7.egg/click/core.py”, line 722, in call return self.main(*args, **kwargs) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.7.egg/click/core.py”, line 697, in main rv = self.invoke(ctx) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.7.egg/click/core.py”, line 1066, in invoke return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx)) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.7.egg/click/core.py”, line 895, in invoke return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.7.egg/click/core.py”, line 535, in invoke return callback(*args, **kwargs) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.7.egg/click/decorators.py”, line 17, in new_func return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs) File “/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/bahmni-0.1-py2.7.egg/bahmni.py”, line 91, in install File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/subprocess.py”, line 542, in check_call raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd) subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command ‘ansible-playbook -i /etc/bahmni-installer/local all.yml -vv --extra-vars ‘@/etc/bahmni-installer/rpm_versions.yml’ --extra-vars ‘@/etc/bahmni-backrest.conf’ --extra-vars ‘@/etc/bahmni-installer/setup.yml’’ returned non-zero exit status 2

@ethical The above log doesn’t have much details to understand the issue. we need Ansible Task name and error details where it is failing.

this my /etc/bahmni-installer

To see the list of valid variables in Bahmni please refer to:

https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/display/BAH/List+Of+Configurable+Installation+Variables

timezone: Africa/Douala implementation_name: bahmni-emr-TDD selinux_state: enforcing

this my all.yml config

https://pastebin.com/fTFh4hjq

this /opt/bahmin-installer/bahmni-playbooks/ansible.cfg

[defaults] log_path=/var/log/bahmni-installer/bahmni-installer.log gathering=smart timeout = 20

Can you please paste whole log.

Sorry i wipe the centos box and want to reinstall from fresh. And I will follow all the steps on will. But there is something that I need to install before Bahmni??

@ethical You need to follow the instructions that mentioned in this wiki page if you give implementation_name other than default. Have you done that ??

yes i follow the Wiki but still not success . i use the command << bahmni -i install local >> and i also keep the implementation name to bahmni-emr-TDD. but this asking me to check my inventory file, and i don’t know how to create it , can some one help how to create it???

PS: im using CenOS 6.8 (50G and 4G Ram ) on virtualbox and Kali Linux is the host box

Regards

@ethical the above command is wrong. The command to install Bahmni is

bahmni -i local install

where local is the name of the inventory file.

yes it’s was a typing error . i use the same command and i edit the local inventory that i found on the wiki https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/BAH/pages/53837974/List+Of+Configurable+Installation+Variables

i just copy and paste without change any variable but it still now working .

now i have this error message ERROR! ‘role’ is not a valid attribute for a Play

The error appears to have been in ‘/opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/all.yml’: line 210, column 3, but may be elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.

The offending line appears to be:

_ roles:_ - {role: pgbackrest-install} _ ^ here_

How to solve it??

@ethical can you share your inventory file. You can find the file at /etc/bahmni-installer/local

this my inventory file at /etc/bahmni-installer

127.0.0.1 ansible_connection=local

[nagios-server] 127.0.0.1

[bahmni-emr] 127.0.0.1

[bahmni-emr-db] 127.0.0.1

[bahmni-emr-db-slave]

[bahmni-lab] 127.0.0.1

[bahmni-lab-db] 127.0.0.1

[bahmni-lab-db-slave]

[bahmni-erp] 127.0.0.1

[bahmni-erp-db] 127.0.0.1

[bahmni-erp-db-slave]

[bahmni-reports] 127.0.0.1

[bahmni-reports-db] 127.0.0.1

[bahmni-reports-db-slave]

[pacs-integration] 127.0.0.1

[pacs-integration-db] 127.0.0.1

[pacs-integration-db-slave]

[dcm4chee] 127.0.0.1

[dcm4chee-db] 127.0.0.1

[dcm4chee-db-slave]

[bahmni-event-log-service] 127.0.0.1

[bahmni-offline] 127.0.0.1

[atomfeed-console] 127.0.0.1

[local:children] nagios-server bahmni-emr bahmni-emr-db bahmni-emr-db-slave bahmni-lab bahmni-lab-db bahmni-lab-db-slave bahmni-erp bahmni-erp-db bahmni-erp-db-slave bahmni-reports bahmni-reports-db bahmni-reports-db-slave pacs-integration pacs-integration-db pacs-integration-db-slave dcm4chee dcm4chee-db dcm4chee-db-slave bahmni-event-log-service atomfeed-console

@ethical

1. Which version of Bahmni you are trying to install??
  2. Did you change anything in the inventory file other than adding 127.0.0.1 under modules.
  3. Is it the inventory file that you got it from bahmni-installer rpm. If not share the source from where you have copied the inventory file.

@binduak . hi im using version 0.90 the recomaanded version of bahmni.

2 - I didn’t not change anything except replace localhost by 127.0.0.1 and the source link where i copy it

@ethical looks like while editing the inventory file something got messed up. Can you download the inventory file again and trigger bahmni install command. You don’t have to replace 127.0.0.1 with localhost in inventory file. localhost and 127.0.0.1 are same and they are generally mapped to each other unless you change/specify something else for localhost in /etc/hosts file.

dear Members please this where i have an issue kindly help me.

TASK [oracle-java : set_fact] ********************************************************************* task path: /opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/roles/oracle-java/tasks/oracle-java.yml:5 fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {“msg”: “The task includes an option with an undefined variable. The error was: ‘dict object’ has no attribute ‘md5’\n\nThe error appears to have been in ‘/opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/roles/oracle-java/tasks/oracle-java.yml’: line 5, column 3, but may\nbe elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.\n\nThe offending line appears to be:\n\n\n- set_fact:\n ^ here\n”} to retry, use: --limit @/opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/all.retry

PLAY RECAP *********************************************************

127.0.0.1 : ok=91 changed=32 unreachable=0 failed=1

This is the output of the file /opt/bahmni-installer/bahmni-playbooks/roles/oracle-java/tasks/oracle-java.yml

• name: check if java is already downloaded stat: path={{java_rpm_location}} register: downloaded_java

• set_fact: //this the error reply the compilator during installation of bahmni// force_new_java_download: “{{ downloaded_java.stat.md5 != md5_checksum_of_java }}” when: downloaded_java.stat.exists

• name: Delete java rpm if checksum does not match file: path={{ java_rpm_location }} state=absent when: “{{ force_new_java_download == true }}”

• name: Download Java command: “wget -q -p -O {{ java_rpm_location }} --no-check-certificate --no-cookies --header ‘Cookie:oraclelicense=accept-securebackup-cookie’ {{java_download_url}} creates={{ java_rpm_location }}” when: “{{ downloaded_java.stat.exists == false }} or {{ force_new_java_download == true }}”

• name: install oracle java rpm yum: name={{ java_rpm_location }} state=present

• name: Make java available for system command: ‘alternatives --install “/usr/bin/java” “java” “/usr/java/default/bin/java” 2000’

• name: Make javac available for system command: ‘alternatives --install “/usr/bin/javac” “javac” “/usr/java/default/bin/javac” 2000’ when: java_runtime == “jdk”

• name: Make jar available for system command: ‘alternatives --install “/usr/bin/jar” “jar” “/usr/java/default/bin/jar” 2000’ when: java_runtime == “jdk”

• name: Set the JAVA_HOME variable set_fact: java_home = “{{ java_home_location }}”

• name: set java_role_ran fact set_fact: java_role_ran: true

@ethical looks like you have ansible version which is greater than 2.2.0.0. We only support ansible-2.2.0.0 version. If this is the case, can you please install ansible-2.2.0.0 and try the installation again.

1 Like

@binduak i installed the version 2.2.0.0 of ansible and my installation is still not going. and this is the new error massage

PLAY [bahmni-emr] ************************************************************** ERROR! Unexpected Exception: ‘module’ object has no attribute ‘HAVE_DECL_MPZ_POWM_SEC’ to see the full traceback, use -vvv Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/bin/bahmni”, line 9, in load_entry_point(‘bahmni==0.1’, ‘console_scripts’, ‘bahmni’)() File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.6.egg/click/core.py”, line 722, in call return self.main(*args, **kwargs) File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.6.egg/click/core.py”, line 697, in main rv = self.invoke(ctx) File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.6.egg/click/core.py”, line 1066, in invoke return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx)) File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.6.egg/click/core.py”, line 895, in invoke return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params) File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.6.egg/click/core.py”, line 535, in invoke return callback(*args, **kwargs) File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/click-6.7-py2.6.egg/click/decorators.py”, line 17, in new_func return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs) File “/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/bahmni-0.1-py2.6.egg/bahmni.py”, line 91, in install return subprocess.check_call(command, shell=True) File “/usr/lib64/python2.6/subprocess.py”, line 505, in check_call raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd) subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command ‘ansible-playbook -i /etc/bahmni-installer/local all.yml -vv --extra-vars ‘@/etc/bahmni-installer/rpm_versions.yml’ --extra-vars ‘@/etc/bahmni-backrest.conf’ --extra-vars ‘@/etc/bahmni-installer/setup.yml’’ returned non-zero exit status 250

Please dear all kindly help me to install bahmni 0.90 on my box centos 6.9 . I’m feeling shame when I read other who are succed to install the bahmni software. I don’t I m stupid or not to smart. I have wipe my box several time. I remember yoy that I install centos 6.9 on virtualbox 5.2.0. And my host is a linux distribution named kali ( 1TB 16G 2.7GHz) I don’t why I failed the installation even though i follow the wiki step by step.l I want to try before take to my administration for discussion. Cause I’m IT health working in a hospital.