Bahmni gauge running error java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

After running the instructions given in this repo : GitHub - Bahmni/bahmni-gauge: Bahmni Automation Test Suite using Gauge Framework all tests fails :frowning: I’ve been trying all day long but it keeps appearing the same error message. The error start since the first login step : Error Message: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

I’ve been investigating and that error is due to a wrong initialization in a static variable. Can anyone help me with this please ?.

Moved to #software:bahmni category.

Hi @rafanetow, can you recheck BAHMNI_GAUGE_APP_URL environment variable?

Hi @pushpa446, I am using vagrant to run bahmni locally on my machine , I setted up BAHMNI_GAUGE_APP_URL to 192.168.33.10 with the command Export BAHMNI_GAUGE_APP_URL= 192.168.33.10. After that I run the command mvn clean install at the root project level and all the Test Passed. But when I want to run functional tests for a specific project, for example the endtb project cd bahmni-gauge-endtb mvn gauge:execute The result is the error message: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError. It also opens me the chrome browser with the following image:

As you can see, it appears data;. in the url.

Hi @rafanetow, Can you try this, export BAHMNI_GAUGE_APP_URL= “https://192.168.33.10

Hello @pushpa446 hope you are well, I’ve just tried what you recommended me and it finally displays the bahmni page. However I’m getting some errors of not finding an element, I’ve come into two conclusions:

1. My environment variables might be wrong set up. I’m using the followings

export BAHMNI_GAUGE_APP_URL=https://192.168.33.10 export BAHMNI_GAUGE_APP_USER=superman export BAHMNI_GAUGE_APP_PASSWORD=Admin123 export BAHMNI_GAUGE_APP_IMPL_NAME=HMilitar export BAHMNI_GAUGE_APP_LOCATION=OPD-1 export BAHMNI_GAUGE_APP_ANOTHER_LOCATION=Subcenter1

1. The bahmni openmrs version I’m using might not be the same as the one in bahmni gauge. I’m thinking of this possibility because the error that appears me while running on this test is no such element: Unable to locate element: {“method”:“css selector”,“selector”:“#phoneNumber1”}; and in the bahmni openmrs version that I’m using(0.89) there is no phone number. Correct me if I’m wrong please.

Here is how the registration module appears in my computer, as you can see there’s no phoneNumber field :

Is there any guide for this bahmni gauge? I believe testing is really important, however an inexperienced user like me might find it a little bit overwhelming when I first see the code. I’ve checked on other sides but haven’t found a complete guide.