Bahmni reports have a “concatenated” type of configuration to get a combined report containing different child reports inside. You can find more information here
We found a bug in this feature. If we configure a concatenated report with 2 child reports inside, where one is OpenElis report and the other is OpenMRS report, in this case, the report which should run on OpenElis database fails with an error whereas OpenMRS database report works fine.
Actually, it’s trying to execute all report queries on the OpenMRS database if it’s a “concatenated” type one. It’s not considering “type”(useful to find the data source) property of each child report.
This is the configuration we used to make the concatenated report that fetches data from 2 different DBs.