Bahmni change format date

Hi, i will prefer to use this format DD/MM/YYYY. I referred to this on wiki in order to change the format but it does not work. https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/BAH/pages/61997128/Change+Date+Format

Please any idea on how to do it?

Thank you.

Hi @jess I tried changing my local setting to below America time zone and could see date format changed from dd/mm/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy Later changed back to India timezone and was able to see date format changed to dd/mm/yyyy .But while doing this in the first attempt after change in Language and Region setting I was not able to see changes on UI but when tried in incognito window I could see changes reflecting …Your issue also might be due to cache though you changed settings UI might not be reflecting.Please check this in new window.Please refer to the screenshots below

2 files

Screen Shot 2023-04-27 at 1.31.07 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 1.38.40 PM.png

1 Like

@deepthi i can’t see anything, can you reload your screenshots please

@jess I have uploaded again please verify now

@deepthi you are right, i tried another broswer Microsoft edge it reflects as you can see below.

So what can be the problem when i use chrome or firefox?

1 Like

Maybe the new settings (date-time) of OS have not been reflected in Chrome? Can you clear your browser cache and retry? If you only want to clear browser cache for Bahmni (but not for google and other websites) read this: Clear, allow, & manage cookies in Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help

Might need a chrome restart to read latest OS date/time settings.

@gsluthra i have done it , still does not work.

@deepthi / @soorya - If you have some time, maybe you can get on a zoom call with @jess and see?

Sure @gsluthra