Authorization failed for https://dl.bintray.com/openmrs/maven/org/openmrs/maven/plugins/maven-metadata.xml 403 Forbidden

Hello, thanks for your feedback. I tried to use the version 3.13.10-SNAPSHOT but this version is using bintray:

Downloading OWA: org.openmrs.owa:openmrs-owa-bahmni-appointments:1.0.2
[DEBUG] newHttpClient
[DEBUG] no proxy from maven
[INFO] Downloading https://dl.bintray.com/openmrs/owa/appointments-1.0.2.zip
[DEBUG] newHttpClient
[DEBUG] no proxy from maven

I suppose there is an option for the build-distro goal but I didn’t find it on OpenMRS SDK - Documentation - OpenMRS Wiki.

Should I modify a property to download owa files from artifactory ?

I had a look to Add support for Artifactory as a backend · openmrs/openmrs-contrib-addonindex@8a53fdb · GitHub but didn’t find yet the configuration to apply :slight_smile:

Thanks, Fred

1 Like

yes, the download is working again

@frederic.deniger Can you try that again? I renamed the artefact in Artifactory from appointments to bahmni-appointments.

1 Like

Never mind… looks like there’s some kind of bug in the SDK? (More exactly it correctly downloads the OWA and then copies it to /owa/bahmni-1.0.2.zip instead of bahmni-appointments-1.0.2.zip; this seems to be the faulty code).

@ibacher in fact I can notice in the logs that the SDK still downloads owa from bintray server. I use the version 3.13.10-SNAPSHOT for openmrs-sdk-maven-plugin. The log is:

[INFO] Downloading https://dl.bintray.com/openmrs/owa/appointments-1.0.2.zip

Concerning the name of the owa file, I always see that appointments.owa: image

Yeah, the new version of the SDK still favours Bintray if the artefact can be found there. I blocked dl.bintray.com locally to test things out.

Hi Ian,

Starting this morning we at vecna as well haven’t been able to download OWA’s from the bintray. We tried the steps you mentioned above, but we keep getting the following error when we run the mvn build . The error is as follows:

Downloading OWAs…

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Reactor Summary: [INFO] [INFO] VecnaCares Distribution … SUCCESS [ 0.364 s] [INFO] VecnaCares Distribution Package … FAILURE [ 4.662 s] [INFO] VecnaCares Distribution UI Tests … SKIPPED [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 5.247 s [INFO] Finished at: 2021-05-04T13:37:57-04:00 [INFO] Final Memory: 29M/317M [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.openmrs.maven.plugins:openmrs-sdk-maven-plugin:3.12.4:build-distro (build-distro) on project vecnacaresdistribution-package: Execution build-distro of goal org.openmrs.maven.plugins:openmrs-sdk-maven-plugin:3.12.4:build-distro failed: Bintray package not found! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found → [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR]

Any thoughts on this?

Hi,

I was able to resolve this issue by updating my openmrs-sdk-maven-plugin in the distribution to 4.0.0.

1 Like

Awesome! That was going to be my suggestion!

@sameermotwani11 Also, I tried to ask this of @paulamendola, but haven’t gotten a response yet: I downloaded a large number of OWAs for ideliver, but I haven’t yet uploaded them to our Maven repo so they can be found. Would you like me to upload those or just leave things as they are?

Hi,

Thanks @ibacher . You can leave as they are. :slight_smile:

Hello @ibacher it seems that the fact you renamed the artefact cause some issues for us. Before, the owa was deployed under owa/appointments folder. But now it is deployed under owa/bahmni-appointments and it breaks some link in our application.

Is it possible to change the name back to appointments ?

Or maybe it’s due to openmrs-sdk-maven-plugin ? we are using the last version 4.0.0

@dkayiwa @ibacher for us by far the easiest and shortest path would be to not do that and leave the artefact name to be what it was: aka “appointments”. Can we do that?

The version called appointments should be available on our Artifactory instance now.

2 Likes

It seems it doesn’t solve our issue. The log is:

[INFO] Configured Artifact: org.openmrs.owa:bahmni-appointments:1.0.2:zip
[INFO] Copying bahmni-appointments-1.0.2.zip to C:\projects\openmrs-distro-icrc\package\target\bundled-distro\web\WEB-INF\bundledOwas\bahmni-appointments-1.0.2.zip

and the web pages are available under /owa/bahmni-appointments and no more under /owa/appointments. I believe I will have to rename the owa file in the war file

@frederic.deniger If you change the name of the OWA to download from bahmni-appointments to just appointments, you should get an appointments-1.0.2.zip file.