Atlas 3.0 Project

@pascal updated the README with script files and instructions :slight_smile: The readme is childish for now… – I will update it neatly at the end.

You can probably kill the migrations table as it is for laravel.

1 Like

Hi @r0bby, @pascal, @janflowers

I am using this library for decoding the token, when I try decoding the token it throws an error returns undefined , which indicates that decoding is unsuccessful.

It throws error:06065064:digital envelope routines:EVP_DecryptFinal_ex:bad decrypt if I try to decode the token that ID pass when a user login to atlas (Note: I access the encoded params from the chrome dev tools) .

I am using the mockID on my machine. I have no idea where this is going wrong.

I’m not too familiar with multipass unfortunately, so we may need some help from @r0bby or @alexis.duque.

Let me see if I understand the problem. You are hitting the mock ID auth endpoint here with one of the user/pass combos listed in the config here? Then, your callback is being invoked with the token in the comment here?

I see a specific cipher is being set here. Is that the standard cipher used by all multipass implementations? I don’t see any options to configure the cipher, so either it must be used globally, or the library we are using is implementation specific. Have you taken a look at how the old Atlas decodes the token?

Does the same error occur if you use some other multipass implementation like multipassify, desk-multipass or one of the others?

If we can confirm that the token is definitely being correctly generated by mock ID, or if @r0bby or someone else can give us a confirmed correct token, can you write a small node script that reproduces the problem?

Something else we could do is take a look at the multipass tests. Can we get mock ID to generate that same token given the user details, and if so can we then decode correctly?

1 Like

Exactly

If I am not wrong the encoding for multipass in mockID is similar to this .

I am not sure but I guess these libraries are just used to encode the multipass tokens where as we need one that decodes the multipass token which is generated and passed by one of the OpenMRS ID modules which provide SSO end points.

I am trying to debug what exactly is the cause, If it gets any late I’ll update you here. Thanks @pascal

Regards Shekhar

Why not roll your own library?

1 Like

Library is ready and using this I am able to decode the tokens generated by the mockID and I believe that this will also work with the openmrsID as well(I didn’t check since I don’t have the keys)

Thanks @r0bby & @pascal :slight_smile:

Regards Shekhar

1 Like

If you wanna test let me know how to run your code and I can check it :slight_smile: may wanna update your README and attribute where you took the codebase from :wink:

yeah I will update the README with instructions later today :slight_smile: I’ve to sleep now

1 Like

hi @r0bby
I have addressed your comments on GitHub, and to test the code

clone the repo : git clone https://github.com/ShekharReddy4/atlas-node-multipass.git npm install

set the keys here (try with a known token and a real time object --if needed)

npm test

I have published the package to npm : Link

Thanks for the support @r0bby @janflowers @pascal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice work @shekhar!

1 Like

Hello @janflowers, @pascal

I have submitted my final report to google and completed the final evaluation process. I am working on RSS feed and pings from the module now. I will try to complete it soonish.

I will keep contributing to this project and release it ASAP. This summer was the most productive for me. Learnt some cool technologies. Thanks for your guidance and I welcome any suggestions regarding the project.

Special thanks to @r0bby :slight_smile:

Regards Shekhar

2 Likes

Great blog post and great work @shekhar! Thanks for all your contributions and I hope you’ll continue to be part of the OpenMRS community :grinning:.

2 Likes

@shekhar exciting work! :smile: I look forward to seeing more of your awesomeness as we work towards making a better world!

2 Likes

@pascal @dkayiwa Thanks for reviewing the blog and for compliments I will definitely keep contributing to this organisation. :heart:

1 Like

Great work!

We seem to have had a great group of students this year. Not displeased!

2 Likes

Hello @darius

What needs to be done for the 3.0 release?

1. Accept the pings from the module.
  2. RSS feeds.
  3. Admin Interface.
  4. Capture and download the screenshot.

I apologise for the delay in replying to this thread. Since I am in my final year of graduation and my sem exams are about to commence in a couple of weeks, I cannot put my complete efforts to get it to the release right now but I will be free by Dec 1.

@shekhar, is the remaining work described in tickets?

We’re not asking you to do it all. We’re open-source and this is a priority for the community, so help us help you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, Now they are : Link :slight_smile:

Hi all! Can someone help me find a way to export the Atlas sites as a list? I’d like the site names, location, and contact info if possible!

Thanks!