Assistance with CEIL concepts for HIV ARVs

@akanter I was told to contact you regarding this. We are assisting with an implementation in Zimbabwe where we are translating data elements to FHIR resources from their system. Part of the process involved mapping ARVs to CEIL concepts which we have successfully done for a number of drugs. However, have not been able to find concepts for the following:

EMTRICITABINE TENOFOVIR DISOPROXIL ELVITEGRAVIR AND COBICISTAT LAMIVUDINE AND RALTEGRAVIR EMTRICITABINE TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE ELVITEGRAVIR AND COBICISTAT EMTRICITABINE TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE AND RILPIVIRINE DASABUVIR OMBITASVIR PARITAPREVIR AND RITONAVIR EMTRICITABINE TENOFOVIR DISOPROXIL AND RILPIVIRINE DARUNAVIR AND COBICISTAT EMTRICITABINE AND TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE OMBITASVIR PARITAPREVIR AND RITONAVIR ATAZANAVIR AND COBICISTAT DASABUVIR PLECONARIL MARIBAVIR SOFOSBUVIR AND LEDIPASVIR UMIFENOVIR

Could you please recommend some resources for finding these codes? If not then for adding them?

Thank you

Patric Prado @ccwhite23

Patric, Are you using OCL to search for these? Also, it is not clear from your post which are individual drugs and which are combinations. We also distinguish between “regimens” and “drugs”. Drugs are combination pills where all ingredients are in a single dose. Regimens are combinations of drugs used for treatment made up of different component drugs. Can you repost with each dose in a separate line (if multiple drugs in a single dose/pill, then they should be on one line).

If you are needing regimens, please state that on the lines for each.

As an FYI, the FSN for the combination drugs are always alphabetical separated by a slash. For example, LAMIVUDINE / ZIDOVUDINE

Hello, apologize for the confusion. Yes I am searching https://app.openconceptlab.org/#/orgs/CIEL/sources/CIEL/?q=PLECONARIL&isTable=true&isList=false&page=1

I believe the following are ARV regimens. But I can reach out to colleagues in Zimbabwe to specify. I am seeing at least partial regimens of these drugs, or sometimes where these regimens are in CIEL but with additional drugs. So not a perfect one to one match. The individual listings are not present at all.

EMTRICITABINE TENOFOVIR DISOPROXIL ELVITEGRAVIR AND COBICISTAT

LAMIVUDINE AND RALTEGRAVIR

EMTRICITABINE TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE ELVITEGRAVIR AND COBICISTAT

EMTRICITABINE TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE AND RILPIVIRINE

DASABUVIR OMBITASVIR PARITAPREVIR AND RITONAVIR

EMTRICITABINE TENOFOVIR DISOPROXIL AND RILPIVIRINE

DARUNAVIR AND COBICISTAT

EMTRICITABINE AND TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE

OMBITASVIR PARITAPREVIR AND RITONAVIR

ATAZANAVIR AND COBICISTAT

DASABUVIR

PLECONARIL

MARIBAVIR

SOFOSBUVIR AND LEDIPASVIR

UMIFENOVIR

Hello,

Below are the drug regimens more clearly listed out.

EMTRICITABINE TENOFOVIR DISOPROXIL ELVITEGRAVIR AND COBICISTAT

LAMIVUDINE AND RALTEGRAVIR

EMTRICITABINE TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE ELVITEGRAVIR AND COBICISTAT

EMTRICITABINE TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE AND RILPIVIRINE

DASABUVIR OMBITASVIR PARITAPREVIR AND RITONAVIR

EMTRICITABINE TENOFOVIR DISOPROXIL AND RILPIVIRINE

DARUNAVIR AND COBICISTAT

EMTRICITABINE AND TENOFOVIR ALAFENAMIDE

OMBITASVIR PARITAPREVIR AND RITONAVIR

ATAZANAVIR AND COBICISTAT

DASABUVIR

PLECONARIL

MARIBAVIR

SOFOSBUVIR AND LEDIPASVIR

UMIFENOVIR

1 Like

Could have sworn I saw a fixed list go by my notifications, but can’t find the post anywhere… can you point me to it?

It seems like openmrs bot is flagging my replies unfortunately as spam. Do you have a different mode of communication or we can also wait to see if it gets resolved. Thanks

looks like its fixed!

This appears to be a combination drug, not a regimen. Stribild is the brand name. Do you want this as a drug? It seems like the others are as well. I will create them as drugs first.

For example:

Thank you! Yes drugs will be fine. Once you create them when will they be available on the online reference for ciel?

I have finished adding them. One already existed (SOFOSBUVIR AND LEDIPASVIR). They will appear in the next release which would be mid-December. If you can’t wait, I can paste screenshots which would allow you to create your own using the same content.