appointment scheduling

@dkayiwa

Can you check with these ? still not able to see any results ?

I was able to see results on choosing isolation ward. It looks like the buttons you are looking for are not yet ported to the reference application interface.

yes @dkayiwa . Waiting for the update to that particular module. Hope this update will come soon.

You may want to create a ticket for it. https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Tickets

@dkayiwa, I really need this feature. Do you know the status of it? Do you have some idea how should it be integrated in new UI? I’m trying to use legacy ui as a guideline to try a port to the new UI, but after I make check-in, when I try to start consultation, it gives me an alert error, as you can see below:

It seems that there are still references to a service that doesn’t exist anymore. Can you just point me some lights, on how can I have the start consultation feature?

Thanks

@fmalmeida as a starting step, have you created a ticket for it?

@dkayiwa, no. I don’t. I’ve just got into this talk now, when searching for a solution to this problem. It seems it doesn’t exist any ticket for this. I’m watching the following ticket:

And it seems to me that it was a conscious choice break up the legacyui appointment module workflow, so I don’t know what really are the future orientations on this module. Seeing on this point of view, why do I create appointments, if I’m not able to do anything with it?

If you are talking about the error on the legacyui appointment module, I can create it.

@dkayiwa, concerning the service not found issue, I’ve created the following ticket:

@dkayiwa, sorry, I’ve cancelled the above issue. However, legacyui, it’s a workaround, since I will need it on the new interface. Do you have any idea, if these features will be ported to the ref app UI?

@fmalmeida it first of all requires a ticket. And then someone to work on it. :slight_smile:

@dkayiwa, ok. Anyway do you know if someone thought how it should be implemented, or if there is any document with it. I know I’m asking too much, but it would be easier if somenone already had the correct workflow to implement.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Create the ticket, and then we shall curate (guide on how to approach) it. :slight_smile:

@dkayiwa, I’ve created the following ticket:

thanks

Hey Hi Daniel,

I’am getting this error whenever I’am trying click on Manage provider Schedules, Daily Appointment and Appointment Request. The operation cannot be completed, because you are no longer logged in. Do you want to go to login page?

@sunil99k are you able to reproduce this here? qa-refapp.openmrs.org

@dkayiwa I guess it is indeed a bug. I have tried using qa-refapp.openmrs.org .

Steps to reproduce bug on qa-refapp.openmrs.org :

1. Go to manage appointments
  2. Choose any patient. I chose a patient named “Ashley Allen”

There is also a ticket open in Jira describing this issue.

CC: Appointment Scheduling Ui Error message "The operation cannot be completed because you're no longer logged in."

1 Like

how to disable schedule an appoinment for the past time and date

how to disable to schedule an appointment for the past time.