Any Bahmni implementation in Ghana?

Hi Guys, Please is anyone aware of a Bahmni implementation in any clinic or hospital in Ghana? Or does anyone know of an Implementer who is situated in ghana? Thanks

Have you checked the list of implementations and implementation partners?

Yes I did and there was non. I actually emailed the Bahmni coalition and they told me they don’t know of any official implementations or implementers in Ghana. So they recommended ItelliSoft Kenya to me. But the project I’m working requires that the implementer should have an experience in Ghana. That’s why I asked on this forum just in case there are some “unofficial” implementations in Ghana that somone knows of. Thanks for the quick response.

Am in Ghana you can contact me

Great @barnaby85, will PM you. Thanks

@ekowkoomson1 is also from Ghana.

1 Like

Hi Kwaku Mensah,

Yes by God’s grace I have successfully implemented Bahmni at a Health Care facility in Ghana and I reside in Ghana also.

I am more than willing to assist you, if you still need assistance with the project you’re working on.

Remain BLESSED!

1 Like

Happy New Year and many thanks Angshuman Sarkar, for the reference.

Haven’t been in here in a while.

I trust you’re doing well

1 Like

I am also willing to help , although I focus more on OpenMRS Project Management issues. Let me know if you need any assistance.

Which facility? Could I get a demo?

Thanks Cynthia I will PM you.

@ekowkoomson1I and in Ghana and I am interested in implementing Bahmni, can you help with some pointers

I am working on that. We should be starting implementing in Ghana within the next few month.