Answering questions about OpenMRS and Bahmni

Hi everyone!

In Maputo, the Bahmni Coalition met and brainstormed a lot of commonly asked questions about Bahmni and OpenMRS. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working together to answer them. It would be ideal to get to a point where we can post some of them as a Q&A or as guidelines.

@pradiptakundu and @terry put together a Google document that we can begin to flesh out as we also find some time in February to talk them through. @burke @angshuonline @dkayiwa @mksd @danfuterman, your input on the technical questions are particularly welcome.

2 Likes

It’s been about a week now and I see that a few people have added their answers or comments on the questions/answers about OpenMRS and Bahmni. Thank you! If you haven’t had a chance to go over these questions and comment, it’s not too late!

I’ve also identified a few potential times for us to meet and go through this document. They are:

• Monday, 17 February at 9:30pm IST | 7pm Nairobi | 6pm Cape Town | 4pm UTC | 11am Boston | 8am Seattle
  • Wednesday, 18 February at 9:30pm IST | 7pm Nairobi | 6pm Cape Town | 4pm UTC | 11am Boston | 8am Seattle
  • Wednesday, 26 February at 9:30pm IST | 7pm Nairobi | 6pm Cape Town | 4pm UTC | 11am Boston | 8am Seattle
  • Friday, February 28 at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 9am Boston | 6am Seattle
  • Monday, March 2 at 8:30pm IST | 6pm Nairobi | 5pm Cape Town | 3pm UTC | 10am Boston | 7am Seattle

Please take the Doodle poll below with your availability by Thursday, 6 February. Poll times should be in UTC, but if you are in doubt, refer back to this post. :slight_smile:

On Friday, I’ll update this post with the two sessions that work best. One will focus on the technical questions and the other will focus on the social + financial ones.