We are pleased to announce release of Bahmni version 0.92. Bahmni 0.92 release targeted platform and Odoo upgrade primarily.
- Platform and infrastructure components/dependencies upgrade (MySQL, Postgres, Apache, Python, Ansible etc)
- Upgrade from OpenERP7 to Odoo 10
In addition, there are a few critical fixes and minor enhancements. The complete release notes are updated in Bahmni WIKI.
OS: CentOS 7.6+ (we recommend starting with CentOS minimal)
See also WIKI page on system requirements.
Installer binary (bahmni-installer-0.92-142) can be found from Bintray.
You can follow installation instructions from WIKI
Where can I read more about it?
- See here for detailed release notes. You will also find documentation and story card links to individual features and fixes in the release notes.
- See here for specific binaries link for individual components
Are there videos too?
We will be uploading videos on Odoo configuration and features on Bahmni YouTube channel soon.
Is there a demo environment?
- demo.mybahmni.org website will be upgraded soon. As of now, please check https://product-qa04.mybahmni.org
The login credentials can be found here. Check section on “access the application”
Have any questions, feedback or need help?
Check out our Medium Blog for interesting stories and experiences with Bahmni.
So many have contributed towards this release by spending time/pouring over issues/ docs/codes etc, contributing patches/fixes/features, helping in brain-storming, testing, reviewing, commenting, encouraging and supporting us. We couldn’t have done without yours and community support.
Thanks for the love
(On behalf of Bahmni Coalition & Core Team)