Today we’re releasing version 1.4.0 of the FHIR2 module, our first release of 2022!
We’ve had a number of changes:
- Better support for using FHIR2 with the oauth2login module.
- Basic support for searching for and creating visits as well as encounters through the
- Numerous updates to Task as it’s been used in more real-world settings.
- Numerous improvements to MedicationRequest and Medication to better support how real-world use of these resources
- Ability to create patients via the FHIR API without needing to supply so many UUIDs
For everyone with still-pending PRs, they should make it into the next version, which will hopefully be released on a faster cadence than this one.