Android devs come on board!

Seeing a lot of interest coming from Android devs I decided to setup a sprint for the OpenMRS Android Client. Please do join us by simply picking up an issue from the sprint dashboard at https://issues.openmrs.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=103&sprint=120

If you have trouble getting started, just post here or comment on any issue from the sprint board.

Do join us! Everyone is welcome!

1 Like

Hey @raff ,I am new to openMRS and would love to contribute to the android client, I would like to work on issue AC 272.Correct me if I am wrong but according to me ,here the basic issue is that we want to combine the multiple forms in form entry into a single form right?

@reubenv, welcome and thanks for your interest! Whenever in doubt on what to do to reproduce and fix an issue, ask in a comment under the issue so that a person who reported it can answer you.

@tmarzeion is the reporter for this particular issue so he’ll be able to help you.

Okay sure…will do :slight_smile:

Hello there @reubenv! We are allways happy to see contribution from community developers :slight_smile:

This ticket is about forms with multiple pages. These pages should display different data, but there is some bug that copies both pages instead of displaying different ones. You will see what I’m talking about when You will see this form on devtest04.openmrs.org server (Its default server when app is installed). Since there are some issues with devtest04.openmrs.org server lately, I will create same form on int04.openmrs.org, so You will be able to reproduce it :slight_smile: Feel free to ask any questions if You will have any :slight_smile:

Hi @tmarzeion , thanks for the clarification :slight_smile: ,sorry for the late response :sweat_smile:

No problem :stuck_out_tongue: Issue is allready fixed anyway :slight_smile: