I’m creating an org unit hierarchy in DHIS2, mapping what I found in the official MSPP site list from 2015 and the addressHierarchy from HaitiCore. I also found a third source from OCHA Haiti on the Humanitarian Data Exchange (Direct admin level 3 link) that claims the original source is from CNIGS. I’m cross referencing the Section Communale and found a number of discrepancies between the files.
Types of discrepancies: (assuming the OCHA source is the source of truth)
- I found 2 duplicate sectional communales in the address hierarchy list
- I found 1 section communale with the wrong section communale code
- There are 3 records where there are double spaces in the section communale name
- Each section communale in the address hierarchy has an ordinal prefix (1ère for primary, 2ème for second, etc) 114 of the 572 section communales are not matching the section communale code. In this case; “2ème Desdunes^544-01” the ordinal number in the code should be 1ère because the 544-01 code contains the ordinal number 01. (I’m not sure how important this is to fix)
- Finally, there are 29 records where the Address hierarchy section communale name is completely different from the OCHA section communale name when matched by section communale code.
Here’s the link to my working spreadsheet. All discrepancies are listed in the Discrepancies worksheet following the numbers in this post. All other sheets are source materials and working sheets.
Which of these 5 items should we change? Do you agree that the OCHA source material should be the source of truth? Is there another source?