AMPATH Form Builder

Dear All,

Over the past few months, a member of our team, Fatma Ali, has developed a webapp to support form development using the AMPATH form schemas. These forms can be processed using the AMPATH form entry module. We are developing a series of videos to guide users on how to make use of this tool. These videos can be found at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs299d4x1AkOfJWsTxlHEOA/featured.

Initially, we’ve posted videos on how to install the form builder tool. Over the course of the next few weeks, our Forms and Concepts team (@pseurey, Susan, and Anastacia) will be introducing new videos on how to build forms. Please let us know if you would like us to develop a tutorial video on a specific topic.

The repositories are available at github/ampath:

We look forward to your feedback.

Thanks!

Great work from your team @jdick :slight_smile:

Are you presenting these during the Malawi conference?

Would be happy to @dkayiwa

2 Likes

Hello Jonathan,Will you please provide some detail about the EID(Laboratory information system) the ampath is using?

@fali I have Raw JSON files developed from form builder, ready for deployment.

My question is how do we deploy the Json files to a Form Engine in openmrs 3.x server manually ?

Thanks alot

@tendomart I would suggest using Iniz to handle this for you otherwise you can look at how iniz does it via code and you do it manually

1 Like

Thanks @reagan

1 Like