After logout showing http error 500

you means i will try to 32bit ?

Let me put it in another way, do you see a link with this text? “32-bit/64-bit Windows Service Installer”

Can you try it out?

thanks for response and suggest me i will try 32-bit/64-bit Windows Service Installer tomorrow hopefully it will worked otherwise i will knock you

Thanks again

hello @dkayiwa i install 32-bit/64-bit Windows Service Installer but I do not understand how to install openenmrs or deploying war file please help me

Did you try googling?

Thanks for your reply

i installed jre-10.0.1_windows-x64_bin.exe from here and also installed 32-bit/64-bit Windows Service Installer (pgp, sha1, sha512) from here and installed mysqli Windows (x86, 32-bit), MSI Installer from here

but when i deploying openmrs it showing this error

but i already started mysql server so why it showing this error ? please help me

@farhad have you read through the explanation why you are having an error? do you remember you mysql password?

thanks @jwnasambu for your reply i don’t understand why it showing this error i checked mysql it show mysql server running here is it

and i also know mysql password and use the password When i ran it

did you confirm from the command line that its successfully installed? do you remember the password to your root during installation?

hello @jwnasambu please see this post here

and give me a solution of why this error is coming

yes it installed successfully and i know my root password which is i putting during installed

Can you share the tomcat logs at pastebin.com?