Call for Proposals: To Strengthen Surveillance, Disease Intelligence, and Health Information Exchange
Is Africa CDC’s call for proposal on anyone’s radar?
- Build an electronic platform for real-time collaborative analysis of public health threats to be used by Africa CDC and trusted partners.
- Support EBS implementation pilot and scale-up in Member States.
- Develop an overall strategy and technical requirements for real-time surveillance of the healthcare delivery system.
- Develop Africa CDC policy and standards for health information exchange within and between government agencies.
- Implement core activities from Africa CDC’s Framework for Antimicrobial Resistance.
Given the opportunity, I can say that we at Regenstrief would be interested in partnering with an African organization especially on the surveillance aspect.
Proposals are due by 21 September.