Address Hierarchy: Support for i18n?

Hi @mksd. Always happy to assist with the logistics of design forums. To schedule a design forum please post to the Talk post below to propose your design topics so we can get more information on your topic. This gives us more background on your topic to help get it on the schedule and it gives more visibility for other community members who may have interest in the same topic.

As of right now we have some openings over the next few weeks. Please post your request to the Talk post below and let us know if you would prefer a certain day.

Thanks @jthomas, will do!

Thanks @mogoodrich for merging this in. Amazing that I18N support will be part of AH 2.11! FYI we will probably be willing to release 2.11 soon then.

Sure, we can release whenever!

I just updated our build to use the latest snapshot, so I can do some manual testing of the searching on our staging servers to make sure things are still workingā€¦ will let you know if anything goes wrongā€¦

Take care, Mark

Ah great, thanks so much Mark. Yes please of course let me know if you find any issue and Iā€™ll get back to it asap.