Add On Manager Sprint 6 Demo Announcement

Hi everyone, As we come to the close off this running sprint, we would hope you would join me and the rest of the add on manager team to show case what we have accomplished during the course of the sprint. The demo will be on 21/12/2017 between 15:00 - 16:00 hrs (EAT) i.e. 12:00 - 13:00hrs(UTC)

To get an idea of what we have been working on, check out the following:

THANKS

@malmike and team, can you share the recoding of this demo which happened on the date you stated above?

Sorry for the mishap, I had put 20th instead of 21st. So the demo is to be on 21/12/2017 between 15:00hrs and 16:00 hrs (EAT) i.e. 12:00 - 13:00 hrs(UTC)

After the correction, then you need to reschedule and give people , at the very minimum, a day’s notification, as we all agreed.

Secondly, since you work as a team, please ensure that your team mates review such critical posts as this to correct mistakes, if any.

Duly noted, but I would suggest we continue with the demo today since on 22nd most of the team would not be available.

In that case you would need to move it in the latter hours to give people more time.

Which time would you recommend?

Would 16:00 to 17:00 be okay.

What is the very latest that you can do?

16:00 to 17:00

Can we do after scrum?

That’s okay

On checking on the calendar, OpenMRS Sync 2.0 Sprint 5 Review will be going on between 6 and 7.

Can we then do the hour before? That is 5 - 6

That’s fine

Hi all. For those who were unable to catch the demo call or you just want to have a recap, here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09-c7nRZQI0