About the Job Board category

Any company hiring for work on OpenMRS related initiatives can post free job listings to this page. However, please keep in mind that we only list job opportunities directly related to developing or advancing OpenMRS software and the OpenMRS community.

OpenMRS LLC and OpenMRS1 Limited make no warranties or guarantees about these positions; please contact the hiring agency for more information.

If you are posting a job, please be sure to include relevant contact information.

If you are seeking a job, please use that contact information, this category is for posts only, and should not be used for discussing your application.

Hello. My name is Murphy Kiazolu and I work with the National AIDS Control Program in Liberia, West Africa. We would like to have an electronic data system for patients enrolled in HIV care in high burden site. We are open to discussion with a competent developer (s) who is will to help us achieve this goal. If interested kindly contact me at kiazolumurphy■■■■■■■■■■ or dial +231886130865 Thanks

Did you get someone to support you in the development of the system?

Hi Jonathan We are considering options. We will encourage you to forward to us your CV or credentials. You can reach me by e-mail kiazolumurphy at yahoo.com or at g mail dot com.

1 Like

@mkiazolu. this is noted!

1 Like