The time has come to celebrate our GSoC contributors’ incredible achievements and showcase the outstanding work accomplished over the past few months. During this showcase, our Google Summer of Code contributors will share their journeys, insights, and the fantastic work they’ve done for our community through GSoC.
This year’s projects include:
- O3 Print Feature
- Responsiveness & Tablet-based Needs for OpenMRS 3
- Improving the OpenMRS Developer Experience: Updating the SDK
- O3: Migrate vanilla React forms to RHF
- O3: Extending E2E Automated Tests for the OpenMRS 3.0 RefApp
- O3: Draw on a Body Diagram
- OpenMRS Android Client: Add more features from the web app
- FHIR: Add support for FHIR PATCH operations
- O3: Enhancing Component Test Coverage and Quality for OpenMRS3
Where: Launch Meeting - Zoom
We hope that everyone who attends will get a sense of the new talent coming into our community and their technical contributions to OpenMRS.
To learn more about GSoC 2023 and this year’s projects, please see our GSoC2023 Wiki page.