Session 4: Planning Your Fellowship Experience
Failing to plan is planning to fail. This practical session gives you a chance to bring everything covered in previous sessions together as you craft your own Fellowship Plan in preparation for applying to the 2023 OpenMRS Fellowship Program.
What you will be able to do as a result of this session?
- Explain the purpose and advantages of professional development (or fellowship) plans.
- Describe the relationship between setting professional development goals, skills, and expectations.
- Set professional goals, micro-goals, skills, and expectations.
- Use the Fellowship Plan template to document your path to achieving your professional development goal.
- Thursday, December 08 at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 9am Boston | 6am Seattle
- Click here to register and join the session!