Instead of our usual FHIR Squad meeting, we’ll be taking our show on the road!
This year’s IHE NA Connectathon (March 1-5) includes a global health track, offering us an opportunity to connect with IHE test engineers and together explore how to test an HIE based on MHDS and IPS profiles.
Members of our FHIR Squad will demonstrate a pre-production OpenMRS + OpenHIM + HAPI FHIR instance, followed by a discussion on the impact we can make. This session will take place on March 2 at 8:30pm IST | 6pm Nairobi | 5pm Cape Town | 3pm UTC | 10am Boston | 7am Seattle .
We are excited about this opportunity and hope that you will join us. Here’s how to register at no cost:
- Go to IHE NA Connectathon and click on Register Here or Register Now!
- When completing your registration, select the Gold Package
- Be sure to select the Standards Acceleration Lab: Deploying International Patient Summary and Immunization Content Profile session!
- Apply the promo code GlobalGood on the payment page at the end.
- Space limited to 150 participants