2021-01-27: OCL Squad Call - Special Demo by the Open Concept Lab team, and OCLOMRS release next steps!

• This week we have special guests on our squad call: Team members from Open Concept Lab will be sharing their latest frontend UI improvements! @paynejd and team presenting.
  • Then, we’ll talk about how we can move forward with using the OCL API v2, and moving our latest OCLOMRS release forward to wrap up our January sprint :slight_smile:

When : Wednesday 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 9am Boston | 6am Seattle

Where : Join from computer or mobile: om.rs/zoomocl

Notes : OCL for OpenMRS Weekly Meetings - Projects - OpenMRS Wiki

@paynejd @dkayiwa @ibacher @burke @ball @michaelbontyes @muhima08 @mogoodrich @akanter @tendomart @kirity @swedhan @insookwa @jwnasambu @tendomart @suruchi @nkumar @irenyak1 @hadijah315

3 Likes

cc @hadijah315

Thanks Juliet for catching that I missed CC’ing Hadijah, how silly of me. I’ve added her so next time when I copy-paste the CC’s for next week’s announcements I won’t miss that :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Its not silly. You really carry a big load in the community so its not intentional that you had to forget.

1 Like

Thanks for the add @grace . I will attend.

1 Like