Friendly reminder - this week’s TAC is this Friday.
When: Friday at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 9am EST | 6am PST .
- Revert back to weekly TAC meetings, not these q2weeks “Deep Dives”? Not sure it’s made a difference; probably added confusion. We seem to have a good cadence now of updates, 15 min topics, and 30 min deeper topics on most meetings.
- Updates from FHIR Squad, Analytics Engine Squad, and MFE Squad
- Issue Management process improvements: Jira Graveyard, projects clean-up plan
- Updates on RefApp and Platform releases
- DHIS2 Connector Module is updated and upgraded - spread the word
- How do we get the RefApp release out the door ASAP? Discuss testing & shipping plan. In the future, how do we capture the knowledge of what needs to be updated?
- Updating the Docker images generated as part of the RefApp and Platform builds so we can actually start recommending using those to replace the standalone
- Follow-up on branch that includes deployment packaging approach
Notes and Previous Recordings: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Technical+Action+Committee+Notes
@burke @mksd @mksrom @ibacher @dkayiwa @wanyee @janflowers @ssmusoke @jdick @aojwang @morrisng @mogoodrich @mseaton @akanter @herbert24 @bistenes @tendomart @gcliff @mozzy @sharif & please CC others you think would be interested.