Friendly reminder - this week’s TAC is this Friday:
When: Friday at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 10am EST | 7am PST.
- FYI re. meeting time change just for people entering into Daylight Savings Time - will keep TAC at current time for others (and have 1 hr earlier for PST/EST - i.e. 7am→ 6am PST, and 10am → 9am EST.)
Graveyard Plan: All be aware: All tickets not updated in >1 year will be closed on Nov 9.
- See talk post for more details: https://talk.openmrs.org/t/jira-improvement-plan-part-1-the-graveyard-closing-all-outdated-issues-in-2-weeks/30712
- Graveyard Dashboard: https://issues.openmrs.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=15751
- RefApp 2.11.0 Update & Request for TAC Feedback on Release Timeline
- Platform 2.4 Release Update
- Led by @ibacher: (30 mins) How to handle OpenMRS Attributes -> FHIR Extensions. Background: Active views throughout OpenMRS where data might need to be mapped into FHIR extensions. Difficult in some places. FHIR extensions are supposed to be identified by a URL → go to URL → get FHIR structured definition. Allow FHIR client to determine something about FHIR extension structure without needing that pre-programmed. Can we do this the way OMRS is set up right now?
Notes and Previous Recordings: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/Technical+Action+Committee+Notes
@burke @mksd @mksrom @ibacher @dkayiwa @wanyee @janflowers @ssmusoke @jdick @aojwang @morrisng @mogoodrich @ggomez @bashir @ball @ccwhite23 @akanter @akimaina @herbert24 @bistenes @tendomart @gcliff @mozzy @sharif