Our next TAC meeting is this Friday. Agenda and notes here. These meetings are a good place to join if you’re interested in having a finger-on-the-pulse of some of the high-level technical work going on week-to-week! Our goal is not to dive into each topic in detail, but to make sure the overall direction and any needed endorsements are clear.
When: Friday at 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 10am EDT | 7am PDT.
- Plan for testing 2.4 Platform release - (@gcliff @christine @k.joseph or @dkayiwa will one of you be sharing this?)
- Confirm overview of what we accomplished in Q3 - @grace
- What we’re focusing on: Strategic Priorities draft - @grace
- Forms vs Notes and structure; Programs vs Pathways - @jdick
- Deep dive topic intro: how to handle OpenMRS Attributes -> FHIR Extensions - @ibacher
- Deep dive topic intro: Drug Orders - @mseaton @burke @jdick
Who Anyone in the community who is interested in and has an opinion about the technical direction of OpenMRS.
@burke @mksd @ibacher @dkayiwa @wanyee @janflowers @ssmusoke @jdick @aojwang @morrisng @mogoodrich @ggomez @bashir @ball @ccwhite23 @akanter @akimaina @herbert24 @bistenes @tendomart @gcliff @mozzy @sharif