Friendly reminder about our weekly OCL Squad call this Wednesday. There is alot to get through this time so we will have to be very time-efficient. The agenda in the notes is much more detailed - thank you to the MSF-ThoughtWorks partners who helped put this together.
Address process issues blocking us:
- Sprint 30/31/32 update - Please see the Sprint Board Backlog here. Tickets prepped in Sprint 32. Most are incompletes from Sprint 30/31.
- Current Development Blockers: weeks of PRs still waiting
- Which is the environment to use: .demo. Vs .qa.?
- Plan re. process of updating CIEL in OCL + OCL workflows
- Release processes and timelines
- Raising issues/bugs in Talk vs Slack vs Jira
- QA processes
Other specifics to discuss:
- Clarify old vs new UI: functionality gaps exist
- Any other items of interest in Sprint Board; e.g. new items/Ideas to discuss: e.g. summary of successful bulk import; audit Log Page (shows previous actions taken)
When : Wednesday 7:30pm IST | 5pm Nairobi | 4pm Cape Town | 2pm UTC | 10am Boston | 7am Seattle
Where : Join from computer or mobile: https://iu.zoom.us/j/750230470 Meeting ID: 750 230 470 One tap mobile +12532158782,750230470# US +13462487799,750230470# US