2020-02-24: Design Forum: FHIR Module Architecture, Resource Mappings, and Version Support

Our next Design Forum will be on Monday, February 24 at 9:30pm IST | 7pm Nairobi | 6pm Cape Town | 4pm UTC | 11am Boston | 8am Seattle.

The FHIR squad would like to present the current FHIR module architecture and mappings for the resources which have been developed thus far. FHIR resources are flexible and some resource definitions don’t have direct mappings to the OpenMRS data model and we would like come to a consensus upon the mappings which we are implementing (particularly within the lab workflow and microfrontends work) and an approach that will support multiples scopes of work within the larger OpenMRS community.

@ibacher, @pmanko, @grahamegrieve, @jdick, @burke, @angshuonline, @mseaton, @dkayiwa, @ssmusoke, @janflowers, @mksd, @akanter, @morrisng, @ggomez, @corneliouzbett, @jecihjoy, @caseynth2, @rossumg, @hamish, @mogoodrich.

We would like to also request the attendance of any technical leaders of implementations/organizations eager for greater collaboration on FHIR.

To join the call using Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing please use the latest Firefox, Chrome, or other WebRTC-compatible browser and go to: https://uberconference.com/openmrs

Regretfully, I have a conflict today and won’t be able to join this design forum on FHIR Module Architecture, Mappings, and Version Support. I really wanted to be on this call and will be looking forward to reviewing the notes & recording and engaging asynchronously.

I am in the same boat I’m afraid, as I believe is @mogoodrich.

Initially I was able to join via call but later got kicked out. Been trying to join but I can’t hear anything, Is this a problem with uber conference?

@jennifer please share the recording with us once done.

Thanks to everyone who was able to join us today! It sounds like we’ll be scheduling a second Design Forum, so keep a look out.

In the meantime, here’s the link to today’s recording.

1 Like