Last week, we decided that we needed to be more specific about the information we want from countries and implementations. Along these lines,
- @jdick agreed to share what the MF Squad has on its roadmap for the coming weeks.
- I collected what we know about requirements from Nigeria and current plans from other organizations who participated in September’s Community Stand Up.
Here are some questions we can work through on Wednesday’s meeting:
- What features would the MF squad like to see prioritized?
- What information do we already have from countries and implementations?
- How can we organize this information so that it’s useful?
When: Wednesday, 23 October at 9:30pm IST | 7pm Nairobi | 6pm Cape Town | 4pm Accra | 12pm Boston | 9am Seattle
To join the call by phone, dial +1-888-510-4073. To join the call using Audio, Chat, & Screen Sharing please use a compatible browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and go to: http://www.uberconference.com/openmrs