Upgrade angular version in UICommons

I will try and make pull requests for those modules, reflected by search, by the end of the weekend.

Thanks @jdegraft.

Pretty awesome that github can search like that, @darius.

Take care, Mark

adminui, reportingui, orderentryui, have to change to support the change discussed in this thread, pull request UICM-72 in uicommons. Should I go ahead and modify the modules or will the module owners like to make a release before I make the changes to the modules?

@jdegraft can you reach out to the individual module owners?

I actually have a list of the module owners I acquired as part of the documentation for Ref App 2.4 release. I was wondering, is there a source of truth as to who the various module owners are without looking this up from compiled documentation such as those created for the release?

For instance, is this indicated in Github or JIRA?

@wyclif, as owner of adminui, and orderentryui, are you going to release the modules before I make a pull request to make the modules use the new omrsDisplay filter discussed in this thread, or should I make the pull request against the current SNAPSHOT?

@jdegraft am not aware of such!

I just made a comment on the ticket, but it looks like the appointmentscheduilingui tests are now failing–hopefully it’s similar to the issues you were facing with the uicommons tests.

I will look into this tonight. If possible, should I go ahead and make a pull request?

Sure, thanks!

Mark

pull requests: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-module-appointmentschedulingui, please review

basically the module uses an older jasmine version which defaults to an older phantomjs, so I had to specify the right phantomjs version explicitly. You can’t just upgrade jasmine version, because between version 1.x and jasmine 2.x the test spec api has changed significantly.

Whether to upgrade other angular related components is a big topic, however angular-ui is built per custom so to build a new library you need to know which widgets is in current version which is not well documented. The other angular components are not distributed by google but by (related) 3rd parties, so even then finding the right matching versions requires some effort, components like angular.translate.js