In the last 4 days I shut down my Tomact server to do maintenance tasks in my OpenMRS implementation, I updated referenceaplication to 2.10, platform to 2.3 and some modules I had outdated, like addresshierarchy to 2.12.0 and htmlformentry to 3.10.0.
Checking that function by function everything was fine, I found that some forms gave me an error when opening them. I investigated my dictionary of concepts and, for some reason, 249 of my concepts have been updated by concepts of OpenMRS with Covid-19 data.
I understand that you want to help with this type of concepts to the current world situation, but with this you have also damaged 249 concepts that I have created during these 2 years, along with the HTML forms and reports attached to these concepts.
I don’t need help to restore them, fortunately I have a backup of the database and I am recovering the damaged, but, this kind of changes should be different. Add in another concept number that has not been used or at least a warning before updating.
Now I will be very careful with the updates, moreover, I think I will never update again.
I hope this serves as a warning to someone who has enough concepts in their dictionaries, like me.