Unsatisfied dependency exception whilst running reports.

Hi Angshuman,

I’ve had some strange issues with running /usr/bin/bahmni-batch on Bahmni endTB 1.5.0 (Bahmni 0.85), and have ended up having to symlink /etc/bahmni-installer/bahmni.conf to /etc/bahmni-installer/bahmni-emr-installer.conf to allow the final installation step to complete. I have been able to reproduce this error numerous times on multiple freshly-installed Vagrant VMs.

When I follow the historical version of the instructions, without symlinking bahmni.conf to bahmni-emr-installer.conf, I get the following error:

[bahmni@bahmni01 root]$ /usr/bin/bahmni-batch 
/usr/bin/bahmni-batch: line 3: /etc/bahmni-installer/bahmni-emr-installer.conf: No such file or directory
Running bahmni-batch...

If I create the symlink, /usr/bin/bahmni-batch works, but OpenMRS freezes at:

01-09-2017 11:37:30 [INFO ] HibernateSessionFactoryBean - Building new Hibernate SessionFactory

I’ve uploaded a gist for this, here. It looks like it may be caused by an external dependency being updated, so I suppose upgrading to the latest version of endTB (or merging back into the Bahmni master branch, if the endTB branch has been merged) may resolve this?

If so, is it possible to restore endTB 1.5.0 SQL and patient data backups onto a fresh endTB 2.0 installation, or would I need to perform a manual upgrade from 1.5.0 to 1.5.1, and then to 2.0.3?

Would you like me to ask this in a new thread?

Thanks once again for all of your assistance so far.

Kind Regards,

Andrew