Towards a virtual OpenMRS 3.0 Developer Bootcamp/Hackathon

Oh… thanks for looping me in.

1 Like

please how long have you been coding openmrs?

@smarthech This bootcamp has both self-paced material for you to go through and weekly live sessions for you to participate in. If you missed last week’s overview session, you can find out more on this Wiki page.

1 Like

@sheila Hope this works for you.

Hello@tendomart

1 Like

@sheila Nice to see you here , please utilize the materials here/ Hope they are of great help.Feel free to ask anything you don’t understand. There is tremendous help here.

@jennifer greetings to you and thank you for the wonderful work you and your team are doing. I missed today’s session, is there a way i can get material or recorded video to help keep me abreast with all that had happened.

A training for Spanish-speaking people on the development of the platform to expand its implementation in Latin America would be very helpful. I am from Honduras and the language has been a small barrier that has delayed the implementation process.

Great question, @smarthech! The advantage of blended, virtual courses like this is that we make sure that the materials are available online - and that there are asynchronous ways to engage in discussion (right here on Talk!)

Here’s a link to the materials (and recordings) for Session 1: OpenMRS 3.0 | OHRI Technical Overview.

Thank you @jennifer for sharing this.

Hello @jennifer , I have realized that in quiz 2 number 9 does not allow more than one selection. Could you please look into that. Thank you very much.

@irenyak1 The question should now allow more than one selection.

Thanks @jennifer .

@jennifer @grace @christine Could you help with a new link to the video for session 3? This Intro to Design Systems_202007 - Indiana University has failed to open on my side. Waiting eagerly.

@gracebish Thanks for raising this issue! I made a new link for the video and it’s now up on Session 3’s Wiki page.

1 Like

@jennifer @christine I think this Question 4 is not … clear

I think missing .....of a design system

1 Like

hey @jennifer , the quiz → at Session 4: Designing and Building Forms - Resources - OpenMRS Wiki ain’t accessible, wasn’t attached maybe

I din’t see the link either

Neither did I the link

I updated the link to the quiz on the Bootcamp page. Let me know if you have any issues.

1 Like