REST Web Services API

ok, I am waiting.

@gulraiz I read all the messages. Still don’t fully understand your problem. Can you clarify to me what you want?

@ivange94 I need a radiology module that work fine with latest version of openmrs and I have to communicate openmrs with dcm4chee. Sir, PLEASE help me.

As far as I know the latest versions of the radiology module are not supported for production use with the latest versions of OpenMRS.

See this:

1 Like

sir, is there any way I can access rest web service api of openmrs 1.9.0 to 1.9.7 . I need them.

@darius @dkayiwa @ivange94 sir, now i am using openmrs version 1.9.10 which is rest web service api requirement. but still i am facing same issue not able to genreate the swagger document. get error HTTP Status 500 -. i am using apache 6.0.29 java 6_u45 openmrs 1.9.10 Rest Web Services 2.13.e3a897 Settings

Error page Error CODE java.lang.ClassCastException: org.openmrs.module.webservices.rest.web.v1_0.resource.openmrs1_8.OrderResource1_8 cannot be cast to org.openmrs.module.webservices.rest.web.v1_0.resource.openmrs1_10.OrderResource1_10 org.openmrs.module.webservices.rest.web.v1_0.resource.openmrs1_10.DrugOrderSubclassHandler1_10.getCreatableProperties(DrugOrderSubclassHandler1_10.java:123) org.openmrs.module.webservices.docs.swagger.SwaggerSpecificationCreator.AddPaths(SwaggerSpecificationCreator.java:202) org.openmrs.module.webservices.docs.swagger.SwaggerSpecificationCreator.BuildJSON(SwaggerSpecificationCreator.java:68) org.openmrs.module.webservices.rest.web.controller.SwaggerSpecificationController.getSwaggerSpecification(SwaggerSpecificationController.java:69) sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) org.springframework.web.bind.annotation.support.HandlerMethodInvoker.invokeHandlerMethod(HandlerMethodInvoker.java:176) org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.invokeHandlerMethod(AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.java:426) org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.handle(AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter.java:414) org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:790) org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:719) org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:644) org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:549) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) org.openmrs.module.web.filter.ForcePasswordChangeFilter.doFilter(ForcePasswordChangeFilter.java:61) org.openmrs.web.filter.GZIPFilter.doFilterInternal(GZIPFilter.java:55) org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76) org.openmrs.module.web.filter.ModuleFilterChain.doFilter(ModuleFilterChain.java:72) org.openmrs.module.web.filter.ModuleFilter.doFilter(ModuleFilter.java:54) org.openmrs.web.filter.OpenmrsFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenmrsFilter.java:107) org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76) org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:198) org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76) org.openmrs.web.filter.StartupFilter.doFilter(StartupFilter.java:105) org.openmrs.web.filter.StartupFilter.doFilter(StartupFilter.java:105) org.openmrs.web.filter.StartupFilter.doFilter(StartupFilter.java:105) org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88) org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)

for REST webservice verison 2.18.X … i have no error. but …

When i use this link … openmrs logo comes and in the center and keep rotating…!

http://localhost:8080/openmrs/module/webservices/rest/apiDocs.htm

Do I forget some settings to do ? PLEASE guide me

What happens when you use the latest release of the rest web services module?

Try two things:

1. Look at your browser’s javascript console to see if there’s an error message there
  2. Look at the server logs to see what error is displayed when you try to load that page

LOCALOST LOG FILE … PLEASE HAVE A LOOKlocalhost.2017-08-03.txt (142.8 KB)

sir. It is loaded successfully and shows no errors … see image

AFTER_START

THIS_PAGE_COMES_STAYED_HERE

mozilla browser JS log … with respect to the link mentioned above…IS this helpful?

same error is show in the chrome browser … see the image… please sir.

Uncaught TypeError: this.$el.off is not a function Why is this error ?

@darius

ERROR FROM BROWSER backbone-min.js?v=1.9.10:3 Uncaught TypeError: this.$el.off is not a function at s.undelegateEvents (backbone-min.js?v=1.9.10:3) at s.delegateEvents (backbone-min.js?v=1.9.10:3) at s.e.View (backbone-min.js?v=1.9.10:3) at s.constructor (backbone-min.js?v=1.9.10:12) at new s (backbone-min.js?v=1.9.10:3) at s.initialize (swagger-ui.min.js?v=1.9.10:10) at s.e.Router (backbone-min.js?v=1.9.10:3) at new s (backbone-min.js?v=1.9.10:3) at HTMLDocument. (apiDocs.htm:207) at Function.ready (jquery.min.js?v=1.9.10:26)

sir @darius , @dkayiwa here is the error log from mozilla error console … I hope this will help.

Sir, Is this java message due to my old version of jre 6 u45 i am using. Do I need to change it? or what settings should I choose for REST API swagger documentation. like which version of tomcat, jre etc

@darius @dkayiwa please sir. guide me … thank you in advance.

Can you paste the contents of your server log at pastebin.com?

sure sir. why not!

Sir, Requested localhost.2017-08-03.log code is pasted here.

https://pastebin.com/6d2HmE25