Request for a release of Attachments 2.3.0 and HFE 3.11.0

@samuel34 @mksd Has the HFE issue been resolved ?

Hi @reagan, no, thanks for catching up though.

I’m due to open a post about the challenges that we have encountered. This will definitely take some time to explain and to solve.

2 Likes

@mksd Is the issue a show stopper for general usage of HFE or is it for specific use cases or workflows?

1 Like

It’s not a show stopper, it’s linked to the new work being done on the <condition/> tag.

As of 3.11.0 the tag would fully enable EDIT and VIEW modes as per what TRUNK-5728 now allows. And this is where lies a real design concern that will take time to solve.

I guess the work that had been done on this subject since 3.10.0 should be undone, this is what needs to be pondered ahead of the release.

2 Likes

@mksd I do not think it need to be undone as it will not affect anyone at this time, maybe just to add a warning on using that particular version

@dkayiwa @ibacher do advise, go forward or first revert prior work

@ssmusoke module releases are quite flexible. If you just want a release as soon as possible for UgandaEMR, we can always look for a way of doing it, and then the pending work continues after words.

1 Like

@mksd is the condition list issue a regression and breaks something that was working in 3.10.0? If not, then, yes, it’s not much of a blocker for a release. (And even if it is, it might not be a huge blocker).

Take care, Mark

Thanks alot for the efforts to accomplishing this… @mogoodrich @mksd @dkayiwa @ibacher