referenceapplication 2.5 is not compatible with iSantePlus module we developped with referenceapplication 2.3

It’s faster when I build a custom openmrs.war with the change made in TRUNK-4452 reverted

@guerschon back to only a few seconds to load vs 120 seconds?

Yes, back to only a few seconds

Alright, thanks! I’ve commented about that on TRUNK-5071, but feel free to add your own comments there as well.

Mark

I don’t know if this is still relevant, but the typical way to do this would be to create an openmrs-distro.properties file that someone else can then open via the SDK. (You’d probably need to share a SQL file too.)

@guerschon @craigappl turned out there is a global property that may be able to allow you to work around this issue.

Can you try setting the global property “search.caseSensitiveDatabaseStringComparison” to false, and see if that fixes your issue?

Take care, Mark

@mogoodrich & @guerschon

I confirm that setting that property to false fixed the issue.

@darius, @mogoodrich, @mseaton Should we set that to false in the default OpenMRS Platform global property configuration or should we set it to false in our module? If in OpenMRS platform, I can create a PR.

Thanks, Craig

@craigappl, I would set it in your module. If we think it should default to false in the platform, we can get consensus and ticket it, but I would just set it in your module and not wait on that dependency.

Mike

@k.joseph Dear Kaweesi, As you already know we are upgrading from OpenMrs 1.11.5 to OpenMrs 2.0.5. While doing so we are facing certain difficulties. Thank you for Helping with the first batch of initial problems. But now we are facing the following issues: • The form history doesn’t display back the previous entered data correctly (There are no logs for that problem that we can find) • Normally end users should not be able to enter a first visit form twice. That functionality was working fine on the old version, now it’s broken by allowing multiple entries. Please find the complete list of omods we are using for the current platform. We know that you are extremely busy but can you find some spare time to unblock us? The link to the Github branch : https://github.com/IsantePlus/openmrs-module-isanteplus/tree/UpdatedIsantePlusTo2.5

Best

FYI @k.joseph & @guerschon

I dug a bit deeper into the HTML form display issue and wonder if something has changed from htmlformentryui v1.3 to 1.4 and now 1.6.1. We have only changed the names of the html forms as we have been working through the upgrade.

The problem: When we save a form and then click on it to view it, none of the data is being displayed. I reviewed the database and it’s clear that the observations and encounters are stored properly. Additionally, the isanteplus_forms_history table is appropriately being created using the save advice.

Steps to reproduce:

• I uploaded the latest build of the module to Google drive. You can download it and run it on OpenMRS 2.5.
  • You have to install the latest version of the CIEL dictionary for the forms to display.
  • Create a patient
  • Start a visit
  • Complete the Primary care form “primaire consultation” and save the form
  • Return to the forms history screen and click the form name in the forms history table
  • You’ll be redirected to the viewEncounter page and you see that no observations are showing up. (They do show up on the same form in htmlformentryui v1.3, but not in 1.4 or 1.6.1)

Findings:

Thanks, Craig

Hi Again,

I think we figured out the problem. The obs with answerconceptIds="" are not displaying in the UI when you click viewEncounterWithHtmlForm. They also don’t display in the editHtmlFormWithStandardUi.page

For example: saves to the database, but doesn’t display in either of these pages.

This appears to be an issue with the HTMLFormEntry module, not the htmlformentryui module because the same issue is happening in the legacy UI.

Thanks @craigappl. To clarify, this problem started to occur when upgrading from OpenMRS Core 1.11.5 to OpenMRS 2.0.5?

Take care, Mark

Hi @mogoodrich it works on OpenMRS Platform 1.11.5 and HTMLFormEntry 2.6, but doesn’t work on OpenMRS Platform 2.0.3 HTMLFormEntry 3.3.0.

@guerschon can you clarify this issue? I’m getting the same functionality in the upgraded version. When you click the link for Primary Consultation, it loads the form and then executes the jQuery statement that searches for the primary consultation and performs a redirect.

Hi Mark, I created HTML-657

Thanks @craigappl

I’ll need to set up a OpenMRS 2.0 environment to look into reproducing this (we are still running OpenMRS 1.10), but if it truly is as you say, this should be a community priority ticket, as it basically means Html Form Entry doesn’t work with OpenMRS 2.x. Take care, Mark

this version (commit by @mogoodrich) works. I will recompile the last version and try again

Thanks @guerschon, can you clarify a little more by what you mean by this? When you upgrade to this version of the htmlformentryui module the bug goes away?

Take care, Mark

When i upgrade to this version end users can’t enter a first visit form twice. I always have the bug to edit The obs with answerconceptIds="" mentionned by @craigappl