Proposing a sprint to Upgrade Libraries for Platform 2.3 Release

Thanks @burke for your guidance. Ticketing all of them has been done. take a look at the sprint board. Though we hadnt yet broken them down into those categories,but i think it would be a good idea.

Hey Everyone

This is a kind reminder that we will be meeting on Wednesday 1-2pm UTC during OpenMRS Implementor and Developer Office Hours to prioritize tasks in the sprint on https://www.uberconference.com/openmrs

cc @dkayiwa, @mozzy, @gcliff, @herbert24, @c.antwi, @odorajonathan, @georgejr @everyone .

Thanks

2 Likes

@ruhanga I took ticket TRUNK 5546 mockito-core to 2.27.0 and found issue.

even upgrading powermock-api-mockito to 1.7.4 and powermock-module-junit and to 2.0.2 not helping.

the exception message: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not initialize plugin: interface org.mockito.plugins.MockMaker (alternate: null)

this link https://github.com/powermock/powermock/wiki/Mockito-2-Maven suggest to replace powermock with powermock-api-mockito2 and powermock-module-junit4-legacy.

the truth, those suggestion didn’t take me anywhere. still getting the same issue IllegalStateException.

For now, I will leave the ticket unassigned.

Thanks.

Thank you very much for the initial work on the ticket @vrubenj :slight_smile:. I know any dev taking on the ticket will find you work helpful. Do feel free to take on any other task that is friendly and where stuck please do seek assistance from the community through posts.

Thank you for making OpenMRS better.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for this initiative since i have come up with upgrading libraries on one of the ticket , there are some work that needs more work especially to this matter. Especially ticket TRUNK 5498. ok some work have been done especially on some upgrades of libraries but i encountered some issues which are yet to be resolved but i would like to call for some technical guidance on how i can deal such errors. cc @dkayiwa,@burke, @mozzy, @ruhanga thanks