Order Entry UI OWA 1.0.0-beta released!

On behalf of the Order Entry UI Andela team, I am pleased to announce the release of the Order Entry UI OWA in version 1.0.0-beta. This is an app for managing orders which currently supports drug orders only.

This app requires the following modules installed

• Webservices REST (v2.23.0)
  • Reference MetaData (2.7.2)
  • MetaData Deploy (1.11.0)
  • Order Entry UI (v1.0)

This app was developed with frontend technologies. It uses React and Redux and communicates with the backend via the REST API framework. As with many other OWAs, this project was scaffolded with openmrs-owa yeoman generator and a combination of other tools like npm, browser-sync and webpack. We also employed travis-ci, coveralls and codecacy to ensure code quality, test coverage and rapid deployment on bintray.com

Development Team: @flavia (Flavia), @fred (Fredrick), @zeze (Osaze), @geofrocker (Geofrey), @betty (Betty) and @larrystone (Lanre)

We also appreciate @dkayiwa, @darius, @mogoodrich, @wyclif, @ddesimone, @harisu and everyone on this vibrant community for their various contribution to this project.

Useful Resources:

Your downloads link is not correct.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on fixing them

@larrystone and Andela team, this is really great. Thanks for your hard, ongoing work on this project.

I assume that the Reference MetaData (2.7.2) module isn’t really required for this module to work, right? This is needed only as one way to set up base metadata?

Looking forward to testing this out and continuing to push it forward.

Mike

Yes, it is only needed to setup the base reference metadata which pre-populates the order_frequency table with data. I had to add it as dependencies because this is enough to render the app unusable because there is currently no support for adding data to the order_frequency from the API/order resource.

Users would have to manually (and directly) insert data into the order_frequency table if the above is not setup which was not a good experience for us.

@dkayiwa

All the links have been fixed. Thanks again