Each Thursday, the OpenMRS Developer Community has a Developers Forum, where anyone interested in OpenMRS development can join to discuss and share ideas. The topics discussed are driven by the participants of the forum. Several times a year, we will have a “Topic Fest” within the forum to decide on candidate topics to discuss over the next few months. While the ideas in the Topic Fest help create a straw man1 agenda for the weekly forums, we are always open to adjusting the topics to meet community needs.
Anyone involved in OpenMRS development, this is your forum. You get to drive the agenda. If you have suggestions for agenda topics for the Developers Forum, join the forum and make your suggestion, or describe your suggested topic here and we’ll work to get in on the schedule.
What would you like to talk about, hear more about, or discuss with others involved in OpenMRS Development? Topics can run anywhere from 10 to 60 minutes, depending on the need.
- Do you have a cool development OpenMRS development project you’d like to share?
- Want to discuss developer goals for OMRS16 in Uganda?
- Would you like to get an update on the work of Partners In Health, ThoughtWork, eSaude, AMPATH, the Uganda EMR team, Regenstrief, or some other organization doing OpenMRS development?
- Are there other topics you’d like to discuss?
If you have a topic and would like to discuss it on a specific date, feel free to edit this post (using the “pencil & paper” icon at the top right) and add your topic to that date; otherwise, reply to this topic and let us know what OpenMRS development topics most interest you.
- Dev Stages udpate (@dkayiwa )
- SDK update (@raff )
- OWA update (@raff)
- PIH update (e.g., Bahmni implementation) (@mseaton )
- ThoughtWorks/Bahmni update (@darius/@bharatak)
- Uganda EMR update (@ssmusoke)
- OMRS16 hackathon (@ssmusoke)
- AMPATH update (@jdick/AMPATH devs)
- Patient Matching Strategies (@sgrannis)
- Regenstrief Update (Case-Based reporting) (@burke)
- OpenHIM Update (Jembi - @carl or @chris)
OpenHIMSBanda update (@ibewes) → 1-Dec
Miami University update/intro/welcome (@drbobrinkman)Bo teaches on Thursdays
- SolDevelo update (@jslawinski or @raff )
- Crazier Ideas (@darius) – Daniel pointed out our last conversation felt like it got cut off
- Transactional REST (@willa to facilitate) – i.e., best practices for doing transactions via REST
- mUzima update (@mwere / @ayeung / @mssavai)
- OpenSRP update (@maimoonak)
- Infrastructure update/plans (@pascal / @chagara)
- Next steps for Atlas 3.0 (@shekhar)
- Next steps for Radiology Reporting(@ivange94, @teleivo )
|17-Nov||CANCELLED (Post-AMIA meetup)|
|24-Nov||CANCELLED (OpenMRS Holiday)|