OpenMRS COVID-19 Response

Hello just checking is there a COVID-19 module that can be looked at

Feel free to look at this GitHub - openmrs/openmrs-module-covid19: An OpenMRS module for metadata and example forms related to COVID-19 though its not ready for use cc @ibacher might have more details about this

Hi Stephen,

Sharing some Bahmni resources , if those might help -

https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/BAH/pages/1670610952/Bahmni+COVID-19+Starter+Kit

https://bahmni.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/BAH/pages/2123726896/Bahmni+Covid-19+Vaccine-kit

1 Like

Hi @ssmusoke,

All OpenMRS COVID-19 resources, including links to demos and github repos, are available on our COVID-19 Form Bank page.

I believe contacts for those resources (and the COVID-19 Response Squad) can also be found on our COVID-19 Response page if you have specific questions and want to know who to tag/reach out to.

1 Like

Steven, we are also looking to package up a specific set of content to work with the different modules. If you have specific country-requirements for data collection/reporting, particularly around vaccination, we’d love to hear it!

Am trying to put this module up but am having an error, because this concept 165820 was removed on this PR/commit Removing covid-19 concepts in Reff-app · openmrs/openmrs-module-referencemetadata@058e896 · GitHub and now the module is broken. Was it moved somewhere else? I can I make the module work again?

Thank you

Sure we removed covid19 metadata concepts and i had created this Pull Request to cater for all those concepts ,Are you facing a challenge using ReferenceMetadata module

Not the ReferenceMetadata module, but I can’t start the covid-19 module. I will watch the PR so when it’s merged I will try again, right?

Covid-19 module is not ready for production/implementation use as per now,Unless your use case is to have covid-19 concepts i then i would vote having that ticket merged to contain them or you can use ReferenceApplication 2.10 which contained them ,@ibacher, @dkayiwa @mozzy any suggestion on this thanks

thanks @sharif , I just want to have a look. It’s not for production use. I will try with 2.10… will let you know if I have any issues.

1 Like

Same issue…

As in same issue , feel free to share the logs, Like i said before you may not be able to build covid-19 module because we need to update it for covid-19 concepts to be inherited by an referenceapplication module since that was its basic quick idea of separating them.Not sure if we have already covid-19 concepts packages somewhere in concept dictionary that may allow quick covid implementors to use cc @ibacher @akanter May clarify more of this thanks

The intention was to remove the metadata from the referencemetadata module and make it available via the COVID-19 module, but development on the COVID-19 module basically stopped due to a lack of community interest / requirements. If you wanted to revive things, I think the place to start is to create an metadata sharing package containing the necessary concepts. See the docs on MDS here.

1 Like

I wonder whether it makes sense to just create a OCL for OpenMRS collection which is Ref App + COVID-19 as part of our packaging up of COVID that we discussed using Iniz (at least in the short term)?

2 Likes

Thanks @ibacher @akanter , i hope this will give covid19 concepts implementors a go ahead