OpenMRS Android Client User Guide

thanks @raff . It working now.

@shivtej i have assigned myself that security part issue to add the guide for it and i have pull the request for the same could you please check once? if the request has been pulled and the documents are merged?

sure @smriti, I will review the pull request ASAP.

https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-android-client-user-guide/pull/21 here is the link

@shivtej have you reviewed?

@smriti, please check the PR. Make sure to change status of the issue to “Request Code Review” so that mentors can be notified.

@shivtej i have requested code review also updated the details please review at as you get time :smiley:

This guide has been developed for quite some time now, and it is nearly complete! However, the guide at GitBook is a bit cluttered - use cases are not in their respective sections, duplicated content and a few other issues. Almost all of the features of the Android client are pretty well-documented in the book, it’s just that it is not that easy to navigate around the guide and finding a specific section.

So, I’d love to take this project up and improve the structure of the guide as well as finishing it. I made a Google Doc showing the new structure I’d like to implement, and I’d love to get suggestions from others regarding this change. Pinging @shivtej , @raff, @burke, @avijitghosh82, @ykarim250 and other contributors to this project.

When the final decisions are made regarding this change, I’ll start to create the sub tasks in JIRA and maybe assign some of them as GCI 2018 tasks. What are your inputs to this? Thanks

1 Like