OpenMRS' Analytics

Great step Jennifer. I think that I’m not the only person who would like to see them.

Looking forward for the first part of the data

Hey @jennifer I hope 2021 starts good for you and everything is going okay.

I would like to ask when we could see the Analytics data? Or maybe I missed something and you have published them already?

Best,

1 Like

We talked about this at last week’s Operations Deep Dive on our Annual Report and Community Data.

We learned that our GA data is inaccurate right now because we haven’t been routinely updating GA’s tracking tags We went over how to update them (thanks, @burke!)

Actions:

• Set up a working session and/or timeline to update the tags
  • Figure out what pages we want to track and why, targets - depends on story we want to tell, what we will actually use

About the working session, we can use one of the following Design Forums:

• Wednesday, 20 January at 12:30am IST | 10pm Nairobi | 9pm Cape Town | 7pm UTC | 2pm Boston | 11am Seattle
  • Monday, 26 January at 10:30pm IST | 8pm Nairobi | 7pm Cape Town | 5pm UTC | 12pm Boston | 9am Seattle

Preferences?

1 Like

Hey @jennifer

I would like to join you on one of the Design Forums meetings if only I can. Both hours are okay for me so it only depends on you :slight_smile:

@jennifer @burke Maybe you need a helpful hand to fix the analytics? :wink: Please remember that you promised to share the meaningful and valuable data by the end of January.

1 Like

Great to know that those times both work for you, @zuzanna. Let’s start with today’s session and see how it goes.

@jslawinski, this is pretty straightforward and we should be able to resolve it through a couple of working sessions.

@jennifer @zuzanna @burke Can you point me to the newest and older web analytics reports? I am not able to find them.

@jslawinski, I shared two different types of Google Analytics reports for 2019-2020 and the ones @zuzanna likes can be found in this post. Since we agreed that we’d publish them on the Wiki each quarter, I also added them to our draft “Community Health Dashboard” (feedback welcome).

I’ll update that Wiki page with this quarter’s reports by April 15.

1 Like

@zuzanna Are you able to make any conclusions based on this report about effectiveness of our actions related to GSoC 2021?

There is information that “page cannot be found”. Have you published it somewhere else so I could see it?

and to be sure at "community health dashboard’ you’ll publish reports from analytics every quarter, right?

Page probably isn’t found because the link changed when I published the draft. The Community Health Dashboard should be working now.

And yes, that’s where I’ll publish the Google Analytics reports each quarter.