New Releases: Legacy UI and REST module

Hi all,

I’d like to do a new release of both the Legacy UI module to incorporate this commit and the REST module to incorporate this change.

Please let me know if there are any objections.

@cioan Tagging you in particular since I’ve seen you’ve been working on some concept-related fixes for the Legacy UI.

@dev3 @dev4 @dev5

Hi @ibacher . thanks for bringing out this. Some hours ago we had an individual encounting a breakage of graphs under patient dashboard page in legacy ui here and i think this have been already fixed in the module but probably the fixing version isnt released thats why it is not in the qaserver/demo.if we can incoperate that same fix in this new release, i do believe that would be awesome.

@sharif Where was that fixed? Or are you just guessing?

No objection from me. :slight_smile:

@dkayiwa here was the fix LUI-130 Graphs do not display in the patient Graphs section (#90) · openmrs/openmrs-module-legacyui@03eb6e3 · GitHub. According to that it showed me either the version of legacyui wasnt released or something is still missing but this issue is not new. cc @dkayiwa does that add some value or am still guessing :slightly_smiling_face:

If you follow the ticket for that commit, the fix version for the problem reported then, was 1.3.4 which was released a number of years ago.

Hi @ibacher , no objections from me. Thank you for doing the release!

Thanks @dkayiwa . No objection from me. probably that fix will be handled in the next release of legacy ui

hello @ibacher

Sounds cool :+1:

Great move @ibacher

I am positive with the new releases :fireworks: