MVP for using OCL to manage Bahmni concepts

@darius I am not a concept expert but I can relate to the issue of having bad concept entries, so I agree with @akanter the bar for creating new entries needs to be very high.

So a couple of other questions (apologies if I am going out of scope for the MVP):

1. I am assuming the collections are by value not by reference - in that the concepts are copied into the collection rather than holding a reference to the base definition, so that when the base concept changes the copy becomes stale. So what is the support to sync and find out-of-date definitions

2. While the baseline concepts CEIL, SNOMED etc are there, what is the support for namespaced concepts - say for a Hospital XYZ which may conflict with later CEIL/SNOMED concepts? So that custom concepts “do not pollute” the defined and curated lists.

3. What is the process and support for adding a custom namespaced concept to the curated list? If not yet then still okay

4. How can the collection be downloaded from OCL for application without an online connection - MDS, SQL script?